Our Business Policies
- STARTING NOVEMBER 1, (and going forward)…WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE ENTIRE WINTER MONTHS AND WE WILL REOPEN THE BED & BREAKFAST STARTING MAY 1, OF EACH YEAR.
- Discounts and/or Gift Cards from any other source but from Port City Victorian Inn, Bed & Breakfast will not be apply or be permitted on any Holidays!
- Extended stay rates are negotiated on an individual basis — ask us!
- All Prices Subject To 5% Room Tax and 6% State Sales Tax
- Two night minimum stay required from May 1 thru October 31, on all Fridays and Saturdays.
- Holidays and Community Special Events, you must call for availability.
- Check-In from 3-6:00 p.m. (later by prior arrangement)
- Check-out for all rooms at 11:00 a.m. next day (later only by prior arrangement)
- No Smoking allowed at the Inn. Smoking permitted in the parking lot ONLY!
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED…sorry!
- Businessmen’s rates and long term stays are available and are negotiated on an individual basis — ask us!
- Reservations are confirmed when they are made through our secure web site’s RESERVATION DESK AT THE TOP OF OUR HOME PAGE. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to confirm your reservation. WE ALSO ACCEPT RESERVATIONS MADE OVER THE PHONE, TOO.
- Cancellations – Cancellations made seven (7) days prior to your reservation date is required in order to receive a full refund. If the room is re-rented your deposit will be refunded, otherwise you will be charged the full rate of the room you reserved.
- Note: A 10% handling fee will be charged on ALL CANCELLATION REFUNDS.
- No Shows will be charged 100% of room rate…no exceptions!
- Candles – We have a “No Lighted Candle” Policy in our guest rooms. Smart Candles (battery operated) are available upon request.
- Additional adults in a room, 12 year old and up…an extra room charge of $50 per person will be added to the room bill…no exceptions.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.