Our Business Policies
- STARTING NOVEMBER 1, 2014 WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE ENTIRE WINTER MONTHS AND WE WILL REOPEN THE BED & BREAKFAST STARTING MAY 1, 2015.
- Discounts do not apply on Holidays!
- Extended stay rates are negotiated on an individual basis — ask us!
- All Prices Subject To 5% Room Tax and 6% State Tax
- Two night minimum stay required from May 1 thru October 31, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Holidays and Community Special Events, you must call for availability.
- Check-In from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. (later by prior arrangement)
- Check-out at 11:00 a.m. next day (later by prior arrangement)
- No Smoking allowed at the Inn
- Pets are not allowed
- Businessmen’s rates and long term stays are available and are negotiated on an individual basis — ask us!
- Reservations are confirmed when they are made through our secure web site reservation desk.
- Cancellations made seven (7) days prior to reservations or if the room is re-rented deposit will be refunded , otherwise you will be charged the full rate. If the room is re-rented or if the cancellation is made less than the seven days required.
- Note: A 10% handling fee will be charged on ALL CANCELLATIONS.
- No Shows will be charged 100% of room rate!
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Candles – We have a “No Lighted Candle” Policy in our guest rooms. Smart Candles (battery operated) are available upon request.