DECEMBER 2013 SPECIAL OFFER
December 1st thru January 2nd 2014!
Come stay with us and enjoy the spirit of Christmas past.
All of our rooms will be 25%-off for a two-night’s stay during
this entire period. Hot chocolate/coffee and home-made-cookies
at your leisure. Full homemade breakfast included.
You must mention this ad upon arrival.
Call: (231) 759-0205
“New Year’s Eve Dinner Concert”
Staring Tom Sadge as Neil Diamond…live at Oakridge Golf Club, Muskegon, Mi.
Event starts at: 6:30 p.m., Dinner served at 7:30 p.m.
Call for reservations at the Port City Victorian Inn, Bed & Breakfast and we will provide details and or make arrangements for you!
VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL
VETERANS DAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2013
THIS YEARS SPECIAL, STAY ONE NIGHT, GET THE NEXT NIGHT FREE!
THIS IS GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF NOVEMBER FOR VETERANS ONLY.
YOU MUST SHOW PROOF OF BEING A VET.
HOPE TO SEE MANY VETS TAKING UP THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST BRING YOUR BETTER-HALF, TOO!
CHRISTMAS 2013 SPECIAL
Stay with us during the “FESTIVAL of TREES” that is appearing at the “Muskegon MUSEUM of ART” from November 21 thru December 1 and you will receive 2-free adult tickets to attend this display. Call today to make your reservations! (231) 759-0205
2013 – Nights of Romance
What a wonderful way “I Love You”! Snuggle up to our Warm & Romantic Historic Inn in one of our Fireplace Suites or our Victorian fireplace Parlor.
All packages include:
- Delicious candlelight breakfast prepared by Chef Barbara to meet your dietary needs
- $50 dinner gift certificate for two
- Two-nights’ lodging
- Chocolate covered strawberries, cheese & wine upon arrival
- Rooms (one-deluxe Water-fall-Jacuzzi suite) private balcony & fireplace, just $560 – plus tax
- Two-Deluxe Double-Whirlpool Rooms with lake views – $500. ea, plus tax
- The Rose Room Suite with fireplace – $480 – plus tax
- Anastasia’s Room – $410 – plus tax
*Does not apply to other specials offered*
(2013) STARS & STRIPES – SERVICEMAN’s PACKAGE
“FOR ALL THOSE WHO GUARD OUR COUNTRY”
For all Active Military Personal currently serving or active reservist with appropriate ID will receive a 20% discount throughout 2013 on any available room. You must mention that you seen this ad to receive this discount!
- Visit our Muskegon County’s Great Lakes Naval Museum and USS Silversides the most famous surviving submarine of WWII (site fee not included).
- Visit the USS LST 393, it won battle stars at the invasions of Sicily, Salerno, and Normandy, France at Omaha Beach. It is moored at our downtown across from the visitor’s center (site fee not included).
This attractions is only available May thru October 2013.
2013 – Cross Lake Ferry
May 1st thru October 31st, 2013 (WEATHER PERMITTING). Tell us you found us on this web site and receive a 10% discount on your mid week stay, (Sunday thru Thursday) or stay two nights,(Friday and Saturday) and receive a 5% discount. (must show Cross Lake Ferry ticket).
You Say You Just Stopped By!
$25 off any room that is still open for the current day!
The Three R’s of Spring “Rest–Restore–Renew”
Pamper yourself and let us arrange for an in-room massage for you with our own “Certified Massage Therapist”! We provide you with our warm and relaxing plush terry cloth robes for your comfort. Then relax in our fireplace parlor or sitting room with a good book or watch a movie that will help restore and renew your nerves from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Prices: $55 for first half-hour; or $85 full hour
- Nationally Certifies Massage Therapist
- Note: this is addition to your room charges
You may also request a cheese tray and a bottle of wine (choose between white or red, both Tray and wine for only $55)
Call us today to make your reservations 800-274-3574 or do it on line: www.portcityinn.com
Make your honeymoon, anniversary or any other special evening at the Port City Victorian Inn even more memorable by adding a “Special Memory” from the list below:
- Gift Certificates – any amount you want to purchased
- Room Service ($22.00)
- We can assist in dinner reservations and excursions – Free
- Tours of the Inn are given by appointment – Free
- Tray of assorted cheese and crackers, red or white wine, gourmet chocolates, and fresh fruits ($55.00)
- Bouquet of Fresh flowers ($50.) plus taxes. (All Depending on what you want to order)
- Bouquet of flowers, assorted trays & wine ($85.00) plus taxes. (All Depending on what you want to order)
- Scented candles & rose pedals ($20)
- Chauffeur services (Call for Quote)
- Mugs, Wine Glasses, Tee Shirts, and Sweatshirts