Lake Michigan Vacation Packages
Grand Haven’s Annual Coast Guard Festival – July 25 thru August 3, 2014
Stay at the Port City Victorian Inn, Bed & Breakfast and receive a 10% discount if you mention that you seen our ad! Go to: www.coastguardfest.org for more information
The Three R’s of Spring “Rest–Restore–Renew”
Pamper yourself and let us arrange for an in-room massage for you with our own “Certified Massage Therapist”! We provide you with our warm and relaxing plush terry cloth robes for your comfort. Then relax in our fireplace parlor or sitting room with a good book or watch a movie that will help restore and renew your nerves from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Prices: $55 for first half-hour; or $85 full hour
- Nationally Certifies Massage Therapist
- Note: this is addition to your room charges
You may also request a cheese tray and a bottle of wine (choose between white or red, both Tray and wine for only $55)
Call us today to make your reservations 800-274-3574 or do it on line: www.portcityinn.com
2014 - Nights of Romance
What a wonderful way “I Love You”! Snuggle up to our Warm & Romantic Historic Inn in one of our Fireplace Suites or our Victorian fireplace Parlor.
All packages include:
- Delicious candlelight breakfast prepared by Chef Barbara to meet your dietary needs
- $50 dinner gift certificate for two
- Two-nights’ lodging
- Chocolate covered strawberries, cheese & wine upon arrival
- Rooms (one-deluxe Water-fall-Jacuzzi suite) private balcony & fireplace, just $570 – plus tax
- Two-Deluxe Double-Whirlpool Rooms with lake views – $510. ea, plus tax
- The Rose Room Suite with fireplace – $490 – plus tax
- Anastasia’s Room – $410 – plus tax
*Does not apply to other specials offered*
(2014) STARS & STRIPES – SERVICEMAN’s PACKAGE
“FOR ALL THOSE WHO GUARD OUR COUNTRY”
For all Active Military Personal currently serving or active reservist with appropriate ID will receive a 20% discount throughout 2014on any available room. You must mention that you seen this ad to receive this discount!
- Visit our Muskegon County’s Great Lakes Naval Museum and USS Silversides the most famous surviving submarine of WWII (site fee not included).
- Visit the USS LST 393, it won battle stars at the invasions of Sicily, Salerno, and Normandy, France at Omaha Beach. It is moored at our downtown across from the visitor’s center (site fee not included).
This attraction is only available May thru October 2014.
2014 – Cross Lake Ferry
May 1st thru October 31st, 2014 (WEATHER PERMITTING). Tell us you found us on this web site and receive a 10% discount on your mid week stay, (Sunday thru Thursday) or stay two nights,(Friday and Saturday) and receive a 5% discount. (must show Cross Lake Ferry ticket).
You Say You Just Stopped By!
$25 off any room that is still open for the current day! You must say that you seen this ad on our site.
Make your honeymoon, anniversary or any other special evening at the Port City Victorian Inn even more memorable by adding a “Special Memory” from the list below:
- Gift Certificates – any amount you want to purchased
- Room Service ($22.00)
- We can assist in dinner reservations and excursions – Free
- Tours of the Inn are given by appointment – Free
- Tray of assorted cheese and crackers, red or white wine, gourmet chocolates, and fresh fruits ($55.00)
- Bouquet of Fresh flowers ($50.) plus taxes. (All Depending on what you want to order)
- Bouquet of flowers, assorted trays & wine ($85.00) plus taxes. (All Depending on what you want to order)
- Scented candles & rose pedals ($20)
- Chauffeur services (Call for Quote)
- Mugs, Wine Glasses, Tee Shirts, and Sweatshirts
MOTHER’S DAY – 2014
Your mother or wife is a very special person in your life, give them a memorable gift that they will always remember. A two-nights stay in our beautiful home…your home away from home! You will be served an awesome breakfast made by our chef, Barbara, that will satisfy your taste buds!
Receive a surprise gift from our Inn, as-well-as a cheese tray and chocolate covered strawberries as our special treat! This offer is valid for Mother’s Day weekend only.
Price depends upon room choice, please call today or MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS RIGHT ON-LINE!